All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Young Artist Spotlight

  Once a month, I am going to interview an artist. Whether they are a photographer, musician, or painter, I am inspired daily. If you have and artist in mind that you have questions for, or want to know more about comment here with their website/blog and let me know.
   
  Today I interviewed my first photographer for this project. I chose her because she is young, and inspires me daily. Not only that, but she is my sister, and best friend. Enjoy reading about her.


The Artist: Madeline Eaks

The Art: photography
  
Website: Madeline's Flickr                          

Age: 14







 ~The Questions~


How did you get started taking pictures?

"My mom signed me up for 4-H when I was eight. I chose photography as a project because my mom always like taking pictures and she figured I would enjoy it."

What inspires you to take a picture?

"All of the beauty I see in the world around me. Especially the little details that I see."

How do you think you see the world differently than others?

"I notice the small things. Little details. "

A lot of your photographs are in black and white. What draws you to choose toned over color?

"I started out taking pictures in black and white so now I just naturally see the contrast in something that would make a great black and white photo."

Do you see yourself doing photography as a career in the future?

"No, because it's not really what I'm passionate about. I am more passionate about my music "

 Who is your inspiration as a person and a photographer?

 "Well, You are! Many others are too but I am especially  inspired by One Love Photo and my friend Maddy."

Aw thank you. :) Tell me about one of your favorite photography  techniques.

"Bokeh and Depth of field. Together. "


What was your first camera and what you use now?

"My first camera was a Kodak Easyshare. My current camera is a Cannon Powershot S3IS. "

What is one thing that you'd like to photograph in the future?

 "Hm...I don't really know!

                                  
All Photos Copyright Of Madeline Eaks
                               2010
                       *Do Not Steal*
       Used on this blog with permission





Thank you Madeline for letting me interview you! I am looking forward to watching your photography in years to come.



5 comments:

Sarah Kriner July 1, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

I love both of those photos on the bottom...and all of them!
Wow Maddy!

Julie Livermore July 1, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Great feature!!! I adore your blog header and your new space!

Kkly July 2, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

Love this new idea. I feel bad right now- I did the same thing on my blog for an Etsy photographer before I even knew you were planning to do this! I had contacted the person like a week ago!

Lindsay July 4, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

Hi Jo,
I just found your blog, and I love it! You are *so* talented!! Just thought I'd let ya know I was here. ;-)

~ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay <3

Jo Bekah Photography July 4, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Thank you Lindsay! I'm so glad you stopped by! Thank you for your sweet comments about my photography - the glory all goes to God! :)
Hope you are having a blessed weekend.

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP