All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Cupcake Edition!

Main Entry: tasty 
Pronunciation: \ˈtā-stē\
Function: adjective
Date: 1603
1 a : having a marked and appetizing flavor b : strikingly attractive or interesting

Welcome to another edition of Tasty Tuesday! This week, due to popular demand, I am showcasing cupcakes! Ever since my friend Mindy mentioned bright colorful cupcakes, that was the next thing on my list to photograph. These are for you Mindy!


Leave suggestions below for future Tasty Tuesdays!

The following cupcakes were made with a Duncan Hines cupcake box mix. The icing was home made by me. :)

Oh, don't forget to enter to win an 8 X 10 print from my Fine Art Shop!








10 comments:

Hannah Rose Beasley July 13, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Nice! I love the colors! They make a great bold statement.

Drenay July 13, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Oh, all of these are so vibrant and beautiful!

Sarah Kriner July 13, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

I love the first one,and the one with the old Mason jars!
Beautiful lighting on all of them.

Jolynn July 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Yummy! Makes me want cupcakes like super badly!

Mindy July 14, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

Oh my goodness, these look so yummy and so beautiful, love the colors!! That fourth one down...I would order a print, I'm tellin ya. That swirly/squiggly icing is too fun, and the perfect color. Love the mason jar shot too! Hope they were tasty, they sure look it! :)

Jo Bekah Photography July 15, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

Thank you everyone!

Mindy, I was thinking about putting a couple in my etsy shop, but didn't know if they'd sell! I just think I might though! I'd love to just send you one, if you tell me what size you'd like!

Kkly July 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Love your colors. Definitely for Etsy- I'll have to create a cupcake treasury!

Mindy July 17, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

I'm etsy convo-ing you! :)

BeccaC July 19, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Ohh these are gorgeous and very creative! Love the antique feel!

Victoria October 5, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Love the first one. Looks so tasty!!! Great Color.

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP