All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Late Night Coffee Edition!

Main Entry: tasty 
Pronunciation: \ˈtā-stē\
Function: adjective
Date: 1603
1 a : having a marked and appetizing flavor b : strikingly attractive or interesting

Ah yes, nothing like a late night, last minute project! I had this idea in my mind all morning, and finally took a few photos. I wasn't too happy with the results, and wasn't feeling very inspired today, which made me feel really dissapointed. However, the coffee was delicious! My favorite picture of all of them was this first one. 

 Yes, I am well aware my mug is the size of a bowl. ha ha!

The coffee was "normal" coffee with Bavarian Creamer ( made here in Anderson at our very own Nestle!) A dollop of toffee ice cream, and sprinkled generously with cinnamon. Sorry I couldn't find something more inviting! This turned into quite a melted mess. :D

Suggestions for next week are so welcomed! Please leave a comment if you stop by and let me know what you think. 

Check back tomorrow to see photos from a recent Couple's Session!



7 comments:

carlotta cisternas July 20, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

wonderful photos! love the second one. the editing is great!

Sarah Kriner July 21, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

Oh,these are pretty! I love the pink.

KyAnn July 21, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Wow! I just found your blog and you are a very talented photographer! :) I am following your blog. I created an online, Christian magazine and we are looking for staff members (writers, photographers, and graphic designers), if you or anyone else you know is interested please visit our website: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. We would love if you would subscribe and/or become a fan of us (Bloom! Magazine) on Facebook!
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Julie Livermore July 21, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Send a cup of that this way--right now, yum! Funny how the right pic can make something ordinary look so appetizing!!!

Hannah Rose Beasley July 21, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Looks great! (and you can never go wrong with coffee!! =)

Love the last one!

Drenay July 22, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Beautiful, the tones and softness is so stunnng!

BeccaC July 23, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Ahh...love these! Makes me want to cuddle up on the couch with a nice warm cup of coffee :)

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP