All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Garreth Family : Central Indiana Family Photographer

I had a family session this week with my Aunt, Uncle, and their three beautiful daughters. I had some new location spots that I wanted to try out so we went down to Falls Park. The park has so many different spots to go to, and despite the heat, we tried most of them. Thanks guys for being patient with me! :D
I loved the way these turned out, and I hope you like them too! :)



I loved this spot - will definitely be going back in the future!
Probably my favorite shot from the whole session! I just love the way the water rushes behind her and the colors!
While I was composing another shot, I turned around after finishing and the girls had put these flowers in their hair. I quickly composed this, and shot. :)

10 comments:

KyAnn July 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Great pictures! I love the location! :)
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Sarah Kriner July 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

I love the locations you chose so much!And the girls have grown up so much...I like number three!

.E. July 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

These are awesome Jo Bekah.

tami tripp July 28, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Beautiful work...the water flowing picture is amazing!

BeccaC July 29, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

These are all so beautiful! LOVE them! :)

Allison Przeslawski July 30, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

These are great! The colors are so beautiful!

Allison Elizabeth♥

Leah August 1, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

These are all so beautiful! We have such pretty cousins!:D

Nicki August 5, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

i love the processing on these--so lovely! :D

Allison Przeslawski August 5, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

*gasp!* I just realized I never followed your blog. I am scrolling down to click the "follow" button immediately! lol

Allison ♥

Dawn Gordon August 9, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Your images have a wonderful, warm, and real feeling to them. You have a way of capturing the natural magic in people :-)

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP