All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ireland and Reagan's Tea Party: Central Indiana Child Photography

This week I had a session with my two beautiful cousins, Ireland and Reagan. My aunt showed me the cute matching dresses she got for them, and I thought about what type of props/location we needed. I decided to go with a "Picnic" theme in a garden area and was very glad we did! The girls loved the mini tea set and the wagon we used! I had such a blast working with the girls; they were troopers despite the heat, mosquitoes, and other bugs. ;) 

Enjoy the sneak peek! 

11 comments:

Hannah Rose Beasley July 23, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

Beautiful photos! Those kids are adorable! =)

Sarah Kriner July 23, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Aww,sweet! The matching dresses are adorable. I like the black and white one of Reagan,and the first sepia one of Ireland!

Kate July 23, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

I love them all - but the black and whites are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Kkly July 24, 2010 at 5:07 AM  

Love your props, as always!

Especially love the swing shot.

Kitti July 24, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

Very cute! You do such amazing work! I can't wait to have kids so you can take pictures of them...lol...:)

Julie Livermore July 24, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

The first two bw are stunning!! I love the whole concept and their dresses, turned out perfect!!

BeccaC July 24, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

Oh these are so sweet!
You captured them perfectly....and I love their names :)

KyAnn July 24, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Beautiful pictures! I especially love the black and white one of the little girl on the swing! They are all great!
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Jolynn July 24, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Such a fun idea!

I am planning a vintage-y picnic couples shoot for next weekend!

Tami Tripp July 24, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

What beautiful photos! Love the on the swing and the one of the littlest girl looking up! Great work.

Leah July 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

These are all so adorable! I love Ireland and Reagan so much! They are so cute! I loved you theme!:D

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP