All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Showcasing Food Photography

Main Entry: tasty 
Pronunciation: \ˈtā-stē\
Function: adjective
Date: 1603
1 a : having a marked and appetizing flavor b : strikingly attractive or interesting


Hey everyone! Each week I am going to be showcasing a food or beverage that I've photographed. This week is Chocolate Cake. I would really appreciate if you all would comment and help me pick out a food or beverage to showcase next week.

Remember, you don't have to have a blogger account to comment! Just leave your name and let me know you stopped by!

Enjoy these pictures of Chocolate Cake. :)



11 comments:

Drenay July 6, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Oh my goodness, Jordy!
These are so yummy, I personally like the last one = OMB!

I can't for the rest of this set! I'd love to see beverages in shiny glasses with lots of natural light!

Jordan (from Flickr/Twitter) July 6, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

These are all great photos! Great bokeh and depth.

Well, desserts are extremely fun to photograph; if you come across cookies, cupcakes, etc, that would look awesome. Fruit and vegetables are also really great. Some fun beverages to photograph are things like lemonade or iced tea (it can be fun to put a slice of lemon, mint or something else on the rim of the glass), slightly "decorated" hot chocolate (not that you'd be finding that very easily in the Summer ;-D)...pizza can also look cool. I'm probably not being very helpful with giving these many ideas, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you post in the future!

abbie July 6, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

cupcakes, for sure. :] just cos im crazy about them.

i love the black and white shot. usually food shots in b&w look completely nasty. but this looked even more delicious in black and white, i thought.

Hannah Rebekah July 6, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Looks very yummy!

-Hannah Rebekah

JAM Photography, LLC July 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Jo, you are making me hungry over here!! :) Love that first shot especially! I'm with Abbie on the cupcake idea. Maybe something with pretty, colorful sprinkles or other decor on top? You do so well with bright colors!

Kkly July 7, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

I'm with Drenay on the beverages- something like pineapple punch or something...

Emma July 7, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Mmmmmm, yum! I also love seeing photos of fruit - lots of gorgeous, fresh colours!

Hannah Rose Beasley July 8, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Nice photos!

Monica July 11, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

these are great Jordan!! I think this is a great idea!

Katie :) July 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Jordan your amazin lol- Kate

Jo Bekah Photography July 24, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Thanks! :D

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP