All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday America!

I hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day!
Our neighbors put on a killer fireworks display this year. They went all out. This made the kids happy, not to mention me, since I have never mastered the art of photographing fireworks. I think I might have mastered it this year. Hand held, straight out of the camera shots. Nothing great, but hey, I love them. 



                              I hope yours was as exciting as Emily's! :D 


                                            

                                                John 8:36 
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

5 comments:

Hannah Rebekah July 5, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

Very Cool! Did you enjoy the fireworks? My family didn't go and see them this year.

-Hannah Rebekah

Jo Bekah Photography July 5, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

Thanks Hannah!
Yes, we did enjoy them! These were actually put on by our neighbor, so we didn't have to leave the comfort of our home! My Dad is a pastor, so we had a couple of families from the church over too. It was a blast!

Sarah Kriner July 5, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

Love the firework shots,especially the OOF one! And the one of Em is great,her expression is priceless!
:-)

Kkly July 6, 2010 at 5:51 AM  

Ooh, love these. I think I like Emmy's face just as much as the fireworks bokeh! Awesome!

Drenay July 6, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

Emily is sch a doll!
Pure kiddo! Love how you have both, in focus and out.

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP