All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sisters: Central Indiana Family Photographer

Hannah and Chrissy

I had a photo session with my two gorgeous cousins this week. I had so much fun getting to spend some time with the two of them. I did not re-touch their eyes in any of these photos; they both have the most beautiful eyes! I love you both so much and hope you like the pictures! These are only just a few of my favorites! I will say no more, and let the photos speak for me. :)


                                         All photos copyright of Jo Bekah Photography-Do Not Steal!
                           

14 comments:

Nicki May 29, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

these are so amazing! the tones, lighing, and processing is perfect. their eyes are stunning!

Sarah Kriner May 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

The lighting is so beautiful!
And the location too.

Kkly May 31, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

My faves are the back bench view and the one where they're on the porch. Beautiful location.

Mary Lesh May 31, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Awesome pictures! What stunning models, beautiful lighting and fabulous location! You did a wonderful job, I am sure they are pleased!

Anonymous May 31, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

I absolutely love your use of texture. Amazing set!

Emma May 31, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

What a great location!! I LOVE the shot of them on the bench from behind - its perfect!

Jo Bekah Photography June 1, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

Thank you so much everyone! :)

BeccaC June 2, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

WOW girl! These are gorgeous!
You are getting so good!

Sam June 2, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Jordan, I must say that these are all such amazing shots. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Wow! I am blown away.....and I love them all.

Anonymous June 9, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

this location is ammazing and these pictures are wonderful!!! great job!

Dawn Gordon June 10, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Wow, beautiful girls! Their eyes are stunning and the location is amazing. Love the processing on them as well. great work!

Amber Rosie June 16, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

These are just amazing. What beautiful women- amazing eyes!

JAM Photography, LLC June 29, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

Goodness, the one of your cousin in the window took my breath away! Lovely shots!

Victoria September 17, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Their eyes are amazing! Love the pics.

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP