All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pet Session: Central Indiana Pet Photographer

When I was approached about taking pictures of a woman's two dogs I was completely up for the challenge. I have never done any pet photography before so this was going to be a first; and a challenge for me. I've heard from many people that animals, dogs especially, are hard to photograph due to the fact that they are constantly moving about. Some animals are even camera shy and won't even consider looking near the lens. When I met the lady and her two hyper dogs, I found that they were more willing than I expected to sit and pose for me while I shot away! When I got too close to one of the dogs she could hear my camera click and it frightened her a little bit. It was super hot that day and during an afternoon so the dogs were ready to go back inside as soon as I finished. I was so happy with how these turned out and would really love to do more pet photos in the future!


7 comments:

Kkly May 28, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

Hey, these turned out fine. Nice challenge!

Sarah Kriner May 28, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

I think they turned out great!
I'm sure it was a challenge... :-)

Tami Tripp May 28, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

These are fun! At least you didn't have to worry about skin tones. :)

Jo Bekah Photography May 28, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Thanks! Yeah, skin tones can would be a problem, especially with bright sunlight!

Dorean Pope Photography May 28, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Love that last shot! Great job!

Mary Lesh May 29, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

Great job! I actually got my dog in my studio once. She posed pretty for about 5 or 6 shots then she took off and would not come back in. I think the lights scared her off, but I was really pleased with the photos. Out doors is much more difficult because of all the distractions.

Sara May 29, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Lovely blog, and lovely photographs!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP