All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What to do on a rainy day....

Tuesday I packed up my gear, called some friends, and took a trip to Mounds State Park. The weather was looking rather like rain, and we almost canceled the trip. We all decided in the end to just go, if it rained we would seek shelter. One of the guys made some fires in the shelter house but we were all itching for some trails and quickly abandoned the warmth of the shelter for the open air of a trail. Since their were quite a few little ones with us, we chose a trail that was the least rugged but also had a very scenic view of the river. All of the photographers in the group got left behind very quick as we were stopping to take pictures along the path. The "non-photographers" went on up to the nature center with the "little's" and the rest of us went farther along the trail. 

This is me and my best friend Kimberly enjoying the afternoon. Thanks to Maddy for taking this picture!

 

Took a few of little Seth! Isn't he the cutest?! We have a photo session next week, I have a ton of props to try on him and can't wait!

 
 These three have been best friends for as long as i can remember! Aren't they beautiful?


This was such a beautiful trail! I'm so glad it was cloudy out; there was such wonderful lighting!



I absolutely love this picture of this little creek!

 

I spotted this makeshift stairway on our way back up the trail and instanly was in love! It was such a magical place.

The way home......   

   
                              
                  I hope you enjoyed these pictures! Please leave some comment love on your way out!

5 comments:

Julie Livermore May 19, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Looks like a beautiful place!

Jo Bekah Photography May 19, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Thank you Julie! Yes, it is such a lovely place! I should go more often. :)

Kkly May 20, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Absolutely beautiful! You got ahead of me, I'm on my way to create a post on the same thing!

Jo Bekah Photography May 20, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Thanks Kimberly!!

Victoria September 19, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Love the one of me,Adrienne,and Leah!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP