All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blog Header Help

Hey everyone!

After looking at all of your awesome blogs this evening, I was wondering if you all would mind giving me any tips, hints or tricks about blog headers. I don't like the one I have because I think it is too big and "out there". It looks more like it should be a flier instead of a blog header. If you have any websites I could go to that would help, or even some of your own ideas on what I could do for my blog would be greatly appreciated! I want the transition from my website to my blog to be similar and smooth, so backgrounds, layouts etc would be wonderful to suggest to me as well.

Here is my website: Jo Bekah Photography

All ideas and especially CC is welcome!! Thank you so much!

Jordan

2 comments:

Tami Tripp May 25, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

I would go to Rita at the CoffeeTeaPhotography.blogspotcom to get ideas about how to improve your header. I think large, single photos or even storyboards of a few work great. Rita teaches how to do the flash header which is really a nice touch.

Let me know if this is helpful or if you want more help.
Tami

Jo Bekah Photography May 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Thank you! That helps alot! :)

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP