All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Little League: Central Indiana Child Photographer

Everyone loves little league right? I mean, many of us participated ourselves in little league baseball as kids and some of our fondest memories and best buds are from our little league team. I've grown up going to my brothers games, and this year my youngest brother got to play baseball for the first time! Yesterday was their last game; his team did really well and got second place in the whole league. After their game last week his team got to go to a little ice cream shop here in town call Fraziers and get ice cream. It was hot out so the ice cream was melting quick, but the coach helped me get all of the kids together for a picture. 
Congratulations Giants! :)
 

8 comments:

Kkly June 14, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

Love how these came out! The kid with the blue cone is so cute...

Sarah Kriner June 14, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Aw,cute! Love the first and last ones.

alee77 June 14, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

These are so cool! I love them :) I hope our families don't lose touch now that baseball is over...I think your family is so beautiful and unique! Thanks so much for taking these pics :)

carlotta cisternas June 16, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

gorgeous photos! i love the last one...and the shots of them eating ice cream are hilarious :)

Callie June 18, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

You have a really cute blog!

Jo Bekah Photography June 19, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Thank You Callie! :)

Moriah June 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Awww!!! So cute!!! :D

Kate June 26, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Hi Jordan!
I just recently found Kimberly's blog - and she gave me the link to yours! So, just wanted to say "hi!" :) I'm amazed at your photography - it's beautiful.

Kate :)

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP