All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Little Mr. Seth: Central Indiana Children's Photographer

I had a session one morning with the cutest little boy! I had several props that I tried out on him. He seemed to not like the tie I'd brought, but we did manage a few with the little hats I had. You'll see that in several pictures he's holding grass. We called it the "magic weed" because it's what we used to get his attention. When he was playing with it, he didn't have time to realize there was a hat being placed on his head! :D 
I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

 

7 comments:

Kate June 26, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

He's such a cutie! We actually got to see him at the library when he was about six weeks old. I love the one with the brown hat. :) (I'm emailing you back. :)

Sarah Kriner June 26, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

I love number 8 so much,all of them really! Great focus.

Kkly June 27, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

These turned out awesome! Love his little teeth.
Love the newsboy hat...

Emma June 28, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

That first B&W shot is gorgeous!!

Tami Tripp June 28, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

I love your black and white as well! What a cutie!

Leah July 1, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

These are all so adorable!:D

Victoria September 19, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

He is so cute(i should know)!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP