All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Family - {personal}

{ I don't normally do many personal posts, but I really wanted to share this one. }

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing. 
My family is some of my favorite people to be with in the world. No matter the age or relation to me, I always enjoy spending time with my siblings,cousins, aunts, uncle's, grandparents, and "greats" too.
Your family are the people who know your quirks and oddities and accept you all the more for it. Well, and a few laughs about it come too. :) You can laugh together, cry together, and hug just because. There are personal jokes and games that people outside your family would think completely odd. 
Your family are the people who are always there for you. They can tell when your sad, excited about something, or in a downright bad mood. 
Above anything else - your family are the people who will love you no matter what. 
I love my family so much, imperfections and all.


Here are some photos featuring some of the people I love....

Addi {my cousin} and Me
Don't ask me, I don't know what was so funny! lol


Leah{my sister} and Monica {my cousin}

Maddy {my sister} and Monica {my cousin}

Addi {my cousin} and Leah {my sister}

Maddy {my sister} and Addi {my cousin}
My beautiful sister Leah. She is fun and thought to be the "quiet" one but she is not to people who know her. She is an excellent artist; she can draw very well. She's the Converse wearing girl in the family. :)  

Madeline - my sister who loves music. She plays piano and guitar, loves flowers, poetry, baking and vintage things. 

Addi, my cousin, always seems to have a giant smile on her face. She loves bright colors, Converse shoes, laughing and wearing mismatched socks. :)

Gorgeous smile Addi! 

Monica, my cousin is actually pretty funny. We have so many personal jokes that we drive the family crazy with. She can tend to be a matchmaker so watch out to anyone who knows her. (lol) 


Caught ya being soft and serious, Monica. Well, I still see a hint of a smile!
My sister Madeline got this shot of me. Well, you all know who I am! I like this one though because it actually shows my happy, fun side. I'm so serious in most pictures that I really needed one with a big grin on my face because if you see me I'm normally laughing or smiling. :)
Prancing off together in the sunset....
ha!

13 comments:

Kaycee Lee February 17, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

You are all so beautiful! I LOVE your hair, Jordan!!! :D
Have a fantastic day! :)
~Kaycee Lee~

Nicki February 17, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

You all are so pretty! Great shots!

Leah February 17, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

I love all these!- That was such a fun day!- I love walking down to that old building!:)

Kkly February 17, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

so glad you shared all of these!

definitely prancing...

Monica:) February 17, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

LOVE all of these! that was so fun...thank you jordan!:)

Jo Bekah Photography February 18, 2011 at 11:12 AM  

Thank you everyone!

Yasutomo February 19, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

great pics!! I hadn't been to your blog so long!! your photos always amazes me!!!

I've got my new camera but haven't had tried it :( I have been too busy.
anyways, Thank you for sharing your photos :)

Jo Bekah Photography February 19, 2011 at 7:35 AM  

Thanks!! :) I need to catch up on your blog as well.

Bibbug February 19, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

I love the description of family...you capture pictures with your words as well as with your camera! What a talent you have - Love you cousin!!

Jo Bekah Photography February 21, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

Thanks Heather! I love you too!

Mattea February 24, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

I loved all the pics! You guys are so cute!
your an awesome photographer Jordan!
mattea

allie k reid March 23, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

I love all of the photos! Y'all are all so pretty! :)

Photography April 20, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

Great shots! I love your blog. New follower - stop by if you can :-)

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP