All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

And the Winners are....


The Winner of :


- a one hour session(excludes events)

-one wall/fridge/office calendar with picture of their choice
from the session

-$20 print credit

is......

Anne Wagner with comment #37!





The Winner of:


- one wall/fridge/office calendar with a picture selection of their choice from my Etsy shop or nature section on my website

- a $25.00 Gift certificate to my Etsy shop Something Beautiful.

is.......


Kendra with comment #12!




The Winner of:

- One 5 x 7 print from your session or my Etsy shop

is....

Essie Jane with comment #8!





The Winner of:

- a $10.00 gift card to Jo Bekah Photography(may be spent in my etsy shop)

is.....

Kiley with comment #23


AND..



- a 2011 calendar like the one pictured above

goes to....

Drenay Everett with comment #36!



Congratulations Everyone! Thanks to all who entered!!
 Email me to receive your gifts!



*all winners were chosen using a random number generator.*


5 comments:

Anonymous February 24, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

Yay! I'll email you with my favorite photo from you etsy/blog!

Kiley February 24, 2011 at 11:34 AM  

yeah!! now what do i do? ;)

Kkly February 24, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

Ooh, I'm so excited for Mrs. W!

(Has the site gone 'live' yet? :)

Paula Ramirez February 27, 2011 at 2:49 AM  

I'm so excited...YEAH!!!! Thank you!! The last time we had professional pictures taken was 6 years ago, 3 kids ago, so I can't wait! anne

I'm Kristen March 23, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

Hey, if a good deal on a place ticket comes up, Indiana-friends are more then welcome to come ;)

ps. <3 your blog!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP