All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Braden - Central Indiana Newborn Photographer

This week I had a fantastic newborn session with the most beautiful little boy. I'm so excited to be able to announce that I have added Newborn Photography to my business!! If you or someone you know has a new little one and is interested in getting newborn pictures I am offering a free newborn session to the first five people who schedule one with Jo Bekah Photography. After the first five who schedule, half off for all newborn sessions through March! Email me if you are interested!
jobekahphoto@yahoo.com


Enjoy the pictures of this gorgeous little boy!


















11 comments:

allie k reid February 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

Those are ALL wonderful! :) He is so cute! You did such a great job! :)

Victoria Elizabeth February 19, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

Awwwww...! He is so cute! The 6th one is my fav. but their all great.

Leah February 19, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

I LOVE all of these; he's so cute!

BeccaC February 19, 2011 at 2:08 PM  

Oh my goodness these are SO good! Love them all and he's a cutie for sure :)

Kaycee Lee February 19, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

You did awesome!!! :) My faves are #2, 6, & 7. Such a cute little boy!

~Kaycee Lee~

rachel esther February 19, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

oh, my lord in heaven!
This is such a sweeeeeeeet post Girl!
The one of the tiny feet are so cute!
I <3 your photography! :)

~Rachel~

Kkly February 19, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

Ooh, Jordan, these are amazing. I started counting my favorites to tell you and then gave up when about all of them were part of it!

Anonymous February 20, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

Very nice work, Jordan, you do great work! I'm sure you'll be a success!!

Melanie

Jo Bekah Photography February 20, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

Thanks everyone!

Madeline Elizabeth February 21, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE IS SUCH A CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!

Nicki February 21, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

Number #2 just melts my heart. Precious shots.

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP