All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 31, 2011

The G Family - Central Indiana Photography

Now with winter in full blast, I finally have some time to post pictures of some of my fall sessions. Here is the first of many for me to catch up on! 
You might remember when I did Josiah's senior pictures. This is his family. They were so much fun, and I really enjoyed getting to capture all of them together. 
Aren't they just a beautiful couple? 
Brothers...

Aaron. I love this kid...he's so funny and full of personality!

Their beautiful dog Phoebe! I just love her. :)

2 comments:

Kkly February 1, 2011 at 5:18 AM  

These were great... what a great natural family for posing! Nice to see those fall colors again...

Madeline Elizabeth February 1, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

I loved this session!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP