All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Josiah - Senior 2011: Central Indiana Senior Photography

Josiah is a great guy. I've known Josiah's family for a pretty long time because he is really good friends with my cousin Devin. When both families wanted me to take their senior pictures, we decided to do it at the same time. Let me tell you, it was quite challenging to take pictures of two senior guys at one time. (ha ha!) They made it pretty easy on me though, and with both of them there together, they made each other a bit more relaxed for pictures. I know they hated being bossed around, cracking smiles and changing clothes for two hours but in the end it was quite fun. At least for me. Results below. :)
(I will be doing a blog post of Devin's senior pictures tomorrow sometime. Check back then to see his!)

4 comments:

Kkly October 25, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Great texture work! And their campus is amazing...

Jo Bekah Photography October 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

thanks! I've really been trying with the textures. :)

Madeline Elizabeth October 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

Awesome job!
I love the texture work!

Leah October 26, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

These are great Jordan!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP