All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Devin - Senior 2011: Central Indiana Senior Photography

Devin is my cousin. He is full of personality; I think you'll be able to see this just by looking at his picture!. We both agreed that he was born a model and that it's his true calling in life. (Just kidding of course!) I loved his hat, even though his mom thought it looked a little silly. Devin plays basketball, and wants to pursue radio after high school.
My personal favorite is the very first one. Okay, and the second one too. :)

6 comments:

allie k reid October 26, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

I love the second to last one! He really looks like a model in that one!

hannah m October 26, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

Love all of these - great job, girl!:)

Madeline Elizabeth October 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Amazing!!!
I love them all!!!
The clothes he wore were perfect!

Kkly October 26, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Great job on these! The brick shots are especially great...

Leah October 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Wow! These are so good of Devin!! I love the first one!:)

Barbara Palmisano November 9, 2010 at 3:26 AM  

great texture!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP