All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Traverse City, Michigan 2010

I had the opportunity to spend some time with some wonderful friends in Michigan this week. We had an amazing time together and  I also had the chance to take some beautiful photographs! Thank you guys for having me; it was major fun spending time with you! Thanks for all the laughs, talks, and prayers. I plan on coming again and might even take a jaunt to Spring Arbor one day too. :)  I love you all! :)

I wanted to share pictures from my trip so that I could show you all the beauty of Michigan. Sometimes we forget to stop and look around us, even at the simple, every day things such as a blade of grass or a sunset. Please enjoy these pictures!

Beautiful Lake Michigan

.~Annie 2010~.

Old Mission Lighthouse on the Peninsula


Grand Traverse Pie Company ~ Best Pies EVER! We had a Peach Cherry with crumb topping. It was delish!

Downtown Traverse City there was an art gallery. There were some awesome pictures and paintings in there!
Downtown Traverse City

From the top of this hill you could see both of the bays. It was gorgeous! Pictures can't compare.
Sunset in the backyard. It can't get any better.

7 comments:

Drenay September 25, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Oh, these all look so amazing!
Love the portrait triptych! Beauitiful, Jordan!

Sarah Kriner September 25, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

These are all SO pretty...what a neat place! I really can't pick a favorite,but maybe the first one? I love the rocks in the foreground. And the sunset one is beautiful too!

Kate September 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

They are all so beautiful! The first one's my favorite.

Kelsianne September 25, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Beautiful job! How much editing do you do on your photos'? Just curious as a fellow-photographer. :)
God Bless,
Kelsey

Vicky-T September 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Great Pics. Michigan in so pretty. I like the first one the best. They are all great! Glad you got to go.

Kkly September 26, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Simply amazing! I loved looking at these all over again after this afternoon.

Leah September 26, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

These are all so beautiful!! Awesome Jordan!:D

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP