All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Kerri and Robert - August 7, 2010 : Central Indiana Wedding Photographer

On August 7, 2010 I shot my very first wedding. I could not have asked for a more perfect couple. Kerri  was an amazing bride; she was so fun and easy to work with! They had such a laid back bridal party and gorgeous colors!

 I asked one of my best friends (and she readily agreed! :D) to come help me shoot at the wedding. She was an incredible assistant, I don't think I could have asked for better! Thanks Kimberly! Asking her to assist me was quite a bit to place on her but she delivered in every aspect and above; I couldn't have done it without her! Check out some of the photos in this post (they have captions underneath them) that she took, and then head over to her blog to see more! :)
See my assistants photos here! :)

Kerri and Robert, I hope you guys love your wedding photos! You both were incredible! Thank you so much for having me capture your wedding - I enjoyed it so much!

Photo by Kimberly


Photo by Kimberly
Thumbs Up Groomsman Photo By Kimberly
Photo on the left by Kimberly

14 comments:

Hannah Rose Beasley September 3, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Wow, Jordan - these are just breathtaking! Every photo is beautiful and striking! Amazing.

Sarah Kriner September 3, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

Oh Jordan,congrats on you first wedding! My favorite one is probably the silhouette of the bride by the window...so pretty! Great job.

Jo Bekah Photography September 3, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Thank you so much!
The silhouette of the bride was actually taken by Kimberly and edited by me. She did a fantastic job! :)

KyAnn September 3, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Great pictures, Jo! You did a fantastic job! :)
KyAnn

Amber Rosie September 3, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

These are so beautiful, you did a great job!

Julie Livermore September 3, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

You did an amazing job!

Kate September 3, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Photographing a wedding sounds so overwhelming to me, but it looks like it was a lot of fun! :) You and Kimberly did an excellent job!

Kaela September 3, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Those are wonderful! How exciting! Beautiful! Good job, Jordan!

Leah September 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

WOW! Jordan these are all so AMAZING!!!- I LOVE THE ONE OF THE WEDDING DRESS!!!!

Kkly September 4, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

Jordan, awesome collection! I love how you put it together in the collages. I can't pick out one of yours as a favorite. There's too many to choose from, though I think I especially love your ceremony shots and the bride sitting.
Thanks for letting me come!
And I still hope you get a fall wedding!

BeccaC September 6, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

Oh my gosh girl you rocked this! They are all absolutely amazing! :) Love your PP on them....

Victoria September 17, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Awesome Pics Jordan! I love the one where the dress is like glowing.

Jessica September 17, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Beautiful pics! What an amazing wedding!

Steven Elmer September 27, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

THis is an absolutely gorgeous first wedding, you should be so proud of yourself ;) Keep it up!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP