All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

~Central Indiana Family Photographer ~

This is my family. I recently bought a self timer for the purpose of taking our family photos. Here is one of our favorites that I thought I would share. Also one that shows the craziness of my family!


Me and my four beautiful sisters! from left to right, Me, Rachel, Maddy, Emily and Leah!

Ha ha!! My crazy family! It was such a blast. Look, you can see how thrilled I was. Hey, it's not easy with a family of 10! :D

8 comments:

Sarah Kriner September 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

Aw...I love the background in the first one! Looks like you got everyone's outfits together nicely...these look good! :-)

Hannah Rose Beasley September 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Ha ha...those are great! I love the last one. ;) (looks like my family too...we're a family of eight!)

Julie Livermore September 19, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Great job on getting the whole group together...love the colors! I can't decide if I like the portrait or the outtake better:)

Amber Rosie September 19, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Great shots! What a lovely family you have!

Kkly September 19, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

These turned out great. Love the lake background...

Victoria September 19, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Great photos Jordan! Love the one where Leah is being silly.

Leah September 22, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

WOW, OUR FAMILY IS CRAZY! LOL

Anonymous October 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Haha! There are ten people in my family too. :D But the oldest kid (me) is thirteen so we have a lot of little kids.

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP