All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Annie: Michigan Senior Photographer

I want to start out by saying that Annie is one of the most beautiful, sweet, funny girls I've ever met. She's this fun, energetic girl that knows how to have a good time doing anything she sets her mind to. I was visiting her family in Northern Michigan (see pictures from my visit last year) and Annie asked me to take her senior pictures while I was there. We decided that while visiting Charlevoix we would take her pictures downtown there. We had such a great time, it was so beautiful in Charlevoix and so many neat places to shoot! Here are a few of my favorites from her session!
Check back soon for more pictures from my visit. :)














10 comments:

rachel esther August 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

He is so pretty!
You did a great job!

allie k reid August 23, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

I LOVE all of these, Jordan!! They are beautiful! She is so pretty and I love her style. :)

Madeline Elizabeth August 23, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

Gorgeous! I love number 6!!!!!!

Unknown August 23, 2011 at 6:12 PM  

These pictures are stunning! I love them all. The colors are gorgeous. Oh, and one question. Do you have a facebook? I haven't been able to contact you without twitter. :)

KyAnn August 23, 2011 at 6:57 PM  

Gorgeous pictures, Jordan!! They are all oh-so-amazing! :-)

Melissa August 23, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

These are WONDERFUL!!

Melissa~
melissascapturedmoments.blogspot.com

Carli August 25, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

great pics!!

Carli Nicole
reflectionsaphotographyblog.blogspot.com

Rachel Clarke August 26, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

So so so cute!!!! My friends live in Boyne City, MI, and I actually might be going there for 3 weeks at the end of September. :)

Sarah Monson Photography August 31, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

I love them all! Especially some of the B&W ones and the last picture- the bokeh is gorgeous!

Sarah
photosbysem.blogspot.com

Kkly September 2, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

My faves are the harbor shots. I am actually back on your blog, sorry for the lateness!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP