All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: The Float Edition

Main Entry: tasty 
Pronunciation: \ˈtā-stē\
Function: adjective
Date: 1603
1 a : having a marked and appetizing flavor b : strikingly attractive or interesting

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting my "Tasty Tuesday" lately! I've been really busy and haven't had time to spare.
One of my favorite things to eat/drink in the summer (or anytime in my opinion) is a Float. Some sort of ice cream with an ice cold carbonated beverage. I've always loved Root Beer Floats and it's a classic for sure; this year though I tried a new type that I absolutely love! It's Cherry Cordial ice cream with Pepsi Max (or wild cherry Pepsi) ! I love it. Today was super hot out, so I decided to do this for my Tasty Tuesday.

I used Low Sugar Cherry Cordial ice cream and Pepsi Max in this photo. I made sure that the glass was chilled and the beverage, then I poured it over the ice cream. YUM!
If you try it or have tried it, let me know! Hope you enjoy! :D 




8 comments:

Sarah Kriner August 10, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

That does sound really good,I've never tried it that way!

Kate August 10, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Mmm. That sounds pretty good about now! :) I love the brown against the aqua.

Sereina August 10, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Mmmm! Looks pretty tasty!

KyAnn August 10, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Mmm, yummy! I haven't tried it yet but I will in the future! :) Great pictures! Don't you love having photo shoots with random things such as float glasses? Haha, my family has been teasing me lately as I take lots of random pictures such as this. I think they think I might be going a little crazy, but, of course, there are no photographers in my family, so they wouldn't know what it's like! :D
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Kkly August 11, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

This sounds so good with the heat this week. I wondered how you survived yesterday on your senior session! :)

hannah m August 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

This looks delicious! And I love the bright blue background in the photos.

I've been looking through your blog, and your photography is beautiful - I love it! I'm new and am following...I'd love it if you visited my blog as well.

Blessings,
Hannah
hannahshangout2.blogspot.com

photosbyhannahm.blogspot.com

Jo Bekah Photography August 13, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Thank you Hannah! I'm checking out your blogs now! :)

Anonymous August 13, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Great pictures! That looks really tasty! :)

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP