All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bloom! Magazine: A Free online Magazine for Christian Girls

 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Bloom Magazine is a online Christian magazine for tween and teen girls. The magazine is free so that everyone who wants to read it and be encouraged, can. The purpose of the magazine is to reach girls across the nation and provide a magazine with devotionals, beauty tips, encouraging articles and more.The first issue will come out on September 15, 2010! 

If you'd like to become a member of the website and subscribe to read the magazine click on the link below!

Bloom! Magazine Website  

Also, I am working as a photographer for the magazine. I feel very honored, blessed, and excited to be working with all of the wonderful girls who are also a part of it. There are so many talented writers, photographers and graphic designers! I would appreciated your support - and so would the other ladies! :)

I hope to see you there!  Let me know if you join/subscribe by leaving a comment below!

5 comments:

Hannah Rose Beasley August 11, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Hey! I just joined. I think this magazine is a great idea! =)

Kyla Makay August 12, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Hey Girl! I saw that you were the photographer on the staff site. :) I am a writer- I decided to go by Kyla on the site- I go by Makay on the blogs though.

Can't wait to put together an issue with you! :)

Come check out and follow at

www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com

Love, Makay

Kkly August 12, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

I'm so excited for you!

Do I join by registering as a member?

Kimberly

Jo Bekah Photography August 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Awesome Hannah!

That's great Makay! I can't wait either! I'm following your blog now. :)

Kimberly - Thanks! Yep, you are subscribing when you become a member!

Megan August 15, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Hey, I am a staff member for Bloom! My name is Maggie and I am in Staff 1. :-)

I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP