All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 10, 2011

at the apple orchard ~ Part 1~

Friday was an apple-orchard kind of day. Warm fall weather, a nice breeze, and good friends! 
It was kind of special because it was little Braden's first trip to the apple orchard. He loved it as you can see in these pictures that I got of him. Except of course, he kept wanting to eat the grass! His mommy had to keep pulling it away. We had such a fun day! Great memories.
Enjoy these pictures and enjoy this wonderful fall weather!


Braden, such a happy little guy! :)

My cousin, Hannah and her baby boy. Such a precious picture of them.

Isn't she gorgeous?! Beautiful inside and out. :)


Beautiful smiles. :)

Hannah is my best friend, cousin, and sister in Christ. She is an amazing mother and friend. I love you Hannah! <3


Laughter is the best!
I love you Hannah and Braden! Thanks for spending a special day with me. :)

4 comments:

Leah October 10, 2011 at 7:11 AM  

AWW;) I love these!!;)
Great job!!;) Braden and Hannah are so beautiful!;)

Nicki October 10, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

ahh these are so precious :D gorgeous pictures!

rachel esther October 10, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

Beautiful pictures!

Victoria M. October 11, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

awww, so cute!! I love the colors and bokeh, amazing! Hannah's beautiful and Braden, well, adorable!! :D

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP