All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The C Family - Central Indiana Family Photographer

Such a beautiful family! 

The littlest in the group was a big fun ball of energy! She had me working hard to keep up, but it was so worth it to get natural expressions and moments.
This session was a blast and I loved getting to work with the family and capture them now, in this moment! 
Enjoy the sneak peek! 

:)





They found a bug! :)












7 comments:

Amber Rosie June 29, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

I just love the colors and locations in all of your photos. You do an amazing job!

Maxine June 29, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

Oh my gosh! These photos should be in magazines! You have an incredible talent and I know that you will continue to use for the glory of our Lord! :)

Nicki June 29, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

these are all gorgeous shots! love the ones w/ the adorable umbrellas!

Vickie-T June 29, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

Awesome session Jo! I love all of these! Great job! And it's at the file factory!!!!

Sarah Monson Photography July 3, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

I love them all ... especially the individual portraits- the bokeh is so pretty!

Kkly July 4, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

Finally have some time to comment! Great job on these, especially with such a large group. #4 is my fave!

rachel esther July 11, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

Oh beautiful pictures Jordan! ♥
Lovely edits!
You do such a great job!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP