All Photos are copyright by Jo Bekah Photography 2010-2011 Do not COPY. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

International Moments: India!





I took some photos of a woman doing a traditional Indian Dance. It was very beautiful! She was wearing the traditional clothing and jewelry. The dancer looking right at me and smiled several times while photographing the event. The lighting was pretty good and ISO 1600 rocks! :D
I hope you enjoy these photos! Please leave some comment love before you leave! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Patrick Eaks March 30, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Your blog is awesome Jordan!!
M.E.E

Emma May 18, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

These are great shots - I used to do bollywood dancing & looking at these makes me want to start up again!

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP